Today we discuss the major difference between Computer and Network. First, we Define whats is computer?
A computer is an electronic device. It sends and receives data from one device to another device. It looks like a machine.
Types of Computer
There are many types, some are given below,
- Microcomputers are a small scale devices. They structured is set for single use of operator.
- These computers are mid-range computers.
- Mainframe computers.
- These devices are powerfull devices and mostly used in big firms. Their structure has big memory and well structure processors. These are expensive devices.
- These are large System and complex, mostly used in engineering and scientific Organization.
- From the word server we easily imagine the defination of the server-computer. These devices are shared resources to other computer.
- These are high performaces devices and designed for single user.
- Information appliances.
- These are old version and small computers. It is used for editing text and playing videos.
- Embedded computers.
- These are thoese devices, that are used to connect many hardware to hardware. It’s combination of input and output devices.
Some pictures are given below:
By connecting, two or more computers we make a network. Networking is the sharing of data or information over a system through the Internet.
There are many types of Networks.
- LAN(Local Area Network)
- PAN(Personal Area Network)
- MAN(Metropolitan Area Network)
- WAN(Wide Area Network)
I hope you understand the major Difference between Computer and Network
If you don’t understand it, by this short sentence you can make a sense of the major difference between computer and network. The network is the Small part of the computer. If you don’t have more than one device then you should not build up any network. If you have more than one device and you can link them correctly them you build up a good network.
Give your opinions/answer