Due to modern lifestyle and diet, there are many health related problems, in which hair fall is also a major problem. Although there are many reasons for the problem of hair loss, but diet and lifestyle also have an effect on it. Due to stress, anxiety and problems related to digestion, people are falling prey to this problem at an early age. Yoga and Pranayama are considered very beneficial in the problem of hair loss. By regularly practicing some yoga asanas, you can control the problem of hair fall. The problem of hair fall has a direct connection with our physical health and mental health. In such a situation, you can get rid of the problem of hair fall by regular practice of these 3 pranayama. Let us know about them.
Generally, genetic reasons have been considered responsible behind the problem of hair loss. But in today’s time, due to food and lifestyle, the problem of hair loss at an early age is being seen in many people. Hair loss is also a problem in many people due to diseases. Some of the main reasons behind hair fall are as follows.
- Hair loss problem due to genetics.
- Hair loss due to thyroid, anemia, ringworm of the scalp, and anorexia.
- This problem due to the use of certain medicines.
- due to cancer.
- The problem of hair fall is due to pollution, food and bad lifestyle.
- The problem of hair loss due to mental illness, depression etc.
In the problem of hair fall, practice these 3 pranayama:
Stress and mental illnesses have also been considered as the main reason behind the problem of hair loss. The problem of hair loss occurs in people due to mental depression like stress, anxiety, anxiety and depression. The practice of Pranayama daily is beneficial to get rid of mental problems. Regular practice of Pranayama not only gives relief from mental problems like stress and anxiety but is also very beneficial in keeping the body healthy. By the practice of pranayama, the circulation of blood throughout the body is good. Regular practice of these 3 pranayama is beneficial for getting rid of the problem of hair fall and for hair growth.
1. Practice of Anulom-Vilom in the problem of hair loss
Along with keeping the lungs healthy, the practice of Anulom-Vilom Pranayama is also beneficial in the problem of hair loss. Anulom-Vilom Pranayama is also called Nadi Shodhana Pranayama. Regular practice of it also benefits in mental problems like stress and anxiety. By practicing Anulom-Vilom, the circulation of blood in the body also happens properly and also works to nourish the hair and scalp. You can benefit from the problem of hair fall by regular practice of Anulom-Vilom Pranayama. This pranayama should not be practiced in high blood pressure, hernia and serious diseases related to the heart.
How to do Anulom-Vilom:
- You can follow these steps to practice Anulom-Vilom Pranayama.
- First of all, sit on a yoga mat or mat in a clean and ventilated place.
- After this comes the posture of Padmasana.
- Hold the nose with the little finger and thumb of your right hand.
- Now place the left hand on the knee.
- After this, close one nostril and take a deep breath.
- Now slowly exhale through the other nostril.
- Now close the other nostril and repeat the same process from the opposite side.
Kapalbhati Pranayama is the most powerful pranayama to control the breath. Regular practice of Kapalbhati helps in delivering oxygen to your brain. Its regular practice is considered beneficial for the nervous system of the body and also helps in flushing out toxins from the body. Practicing Kapalbhati is also very beneficial in problems like stress and depression. The practice of Kapalbhati Pranayama is considered beneficial in the problem of diabetes and obesity. You can practice Kapalbhati in the hair fall problems due to stress and mental problems.
How to practice Kapalbhati Pranayama:
- To practice Kapalbhati Pranayama, sit on a ventilated place on a yoga mat or mat.
- Now bend both your legs and apply Padmasana.
- After coming into the position of Padmasana, exhale forcefully outwards.
- After that, breathe slowly inwards.
- Keep breathing in and out like this without stopping for about 5 minutes.
- In the beginning it can be a little difficult to breathe in and out like this.
If you want to keep your body healthy as well as willing to learn different types of yoga then you can learn 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.
3. Bhastrika Pranayama
Bhastrika Pranayama is the most important type of Pranayama. Regular practice of this pranayama is also considered very useful in removing pitta, kapha and vata dosha of the body. By practicing Bhastrika Pranayama daily, both the blood and nervous system of your body are purified. The practice of Bhastrika Pranayama is considered very beneficial for preventing hair fall and for their growth. Practicing Bhastrika also helps in reducing belly fat. The practice of Bhastrika Pranayama is also very beneficial for detoxifying the body.
How to practice Bhastrika Pranayama:
- First of all, sit in the position of Vajrasana in a cool and airy place.
- Now keep both your hands in Gyan Mudra.
- After this, breathe deeply inwards and exhale.
- Breathe in and out like this 10 times through both the nostrils.
- Repeat this process 5 times daily on an empty stomach.
Apart from practicing these pranayama regularly, you need a healthy diet to prevent hair fall. Eat a healthy and balanced diet regularly. Apart from this, dirt and pollution also damage the hair, so to prevent your hair from falling, make sure to clean them regularly in the right way.