Top 5 Job Oriented Courses in 2021
In today’s fierce competition in the job market, many young people are aware that studying alone cannot give them a competitive edge.
That’s why they want to take additional courses, such as work-oriented courses, during their studies or after graduation.
The most popular Job Oriented Courses
While there are dozens of work-oriented degree programs, here I’m going to talk about the most popular business-oriented programs:
- Software Testing
Software developers do use hundreds of programming languages, but none of it matches the qualities of Java (such as pervading, versatile, portable). Thanks to Java’s many advantages and features, this beginner-friendly programming language has been in high demand across all industries, including small businesses and Fortune 500 companies, for more than a quarter of a century.
With hundreds of useful programming languages, you might be wondering why you should learn Java. The reasons you should learn Java are as follows:
- It is a popular and widely used programming language.
- It is easy to learn
- Java is a strong precursor to other programming languages
- It is versatile
- It developers get community support
- Java developers earn high salaries
- It is here to stay
- Python is easy to learn. Python’s syntax is simple and the code is easy to read and understand.
- Python has many uses. It is used for web application development, data science, rapid application development, etc.
- You can write programs in fewer lines of code using Python than most programming languages.
- Python’s popularity is growing rapidly.
- Free and open source – you can use and distribute Python freely, even for commercial purposes.
- Easy to learn – Python has a very simple and neat syntax. It’s much easier to read and write Python programs than other languages like C++, Java, C#.
- Portable – Python programs can be moved from one platform to another and run without any changes.
Angular is a typed script-based web framework developed by Google. It’s open-source, which means the source code is available in the public domain. Source code can be modified and distributed free of charge. The frameworks are designed to make enterprise-level application development easier and more convenient.
Different software architecture models are used to develop the complete software, which requires something beyond basic HTML/CSS. It describes the view and controller components of the MVC model software. You can easily create complex UI layouts.
- According to the 2018 Stack OverFlow survey, 36.9% of web engineers use Angular or AngularJS to develop web applications.
- According to Payscale, a basic front-end developer can earn anywhere from $65,661 to $96,392. By gaining experience, a front-end developer can earn anywhere from $86,502 to $127,102.
- It has 1,609,139 weekly downloads on Node Package Manager(NPM).
PHP is still ruling as one of the most popular programming languages on the web. Websites of Microsoft, Facebook, Wikipedia, Etsy, Salesforce, realtor, slack, tesla, and also WordPress does work on PHP. More than 70% of the web uses PHP as a server-side programming language.
We often hear that PHP is slow and its syntax is terrible. Previously it may have been slow, but PHP has improved a lot and is faster than ever since PHP 7.0. In addition to speed, PHP has many other advantages.
5) Software Testing
No company can ignore the importance of delivering the best possible product to customers. And the types of tests keep evolving and the list goes on. Depending on the type and scope of your products, you can perform different testing procedures.
As soon as the test team gives the green light, the delivery will be ready for dispatch. However, companies must always keep in mind that customer trust is not easy. To gain customer trust, you need to provide consistent, reliable products. Because of this, testing is an integral part of the software development lifecycle.
The results of a software test job are tracked in a database so engineers can review them to fix the problem. There are times when the position may seem monotonous, but the focus of your work will constantly shift to other aspects of the program and you will avoid some repetitions. As well, you will experience an overview of the latest technology at an early stage and ensure that the program is as error-free as possible. After all, software testers have one of the safest jobs in technology, as software is an area that will continue to grow. For more details visit Job Oriented Courses