If you are not happy with the appearance of your lips, then it is not something odd. A number of people are not happy and satisfied with the appearance of their lips and they want to boost them as per their requirements. Some people want to shrink their lips while some others want to make them fuller. Hence, we have got most of the patients who want to make their lips fuller and augmented. Well, some of the patients are looking for permanent lip augmentation as they don’t want temporary solutions. If you are one of them then don’t need to be worried as we have brought effective procedures for you that will help you in achieving your goal of getting a permanent lip augmentation.
What Is Lip Augmentation?
First of all, you need to know what the procedure of lip enhancement is. Actually, this is a minimally-invasive procedure that aims to enhance the appearance of your lips.
Which Procedures Of Lip Augmentation Are Permanent?
Permanent lip augmentation and fat transfer are the two procedures that allow you to accomplish your goal. They guarantee a more youthful appearance with fuller lips for a long time period.
Permanent Lip Fillers
TGA regulations did not allow to reveal the name of these fillers. However, they provide the effects for more than 10 years that seem permanent. The process of the application does not change as compared to the dermal fillers. So, you don’t need to be worried about their application. Our experts have their hands on this treatment.
Lip implants refer to the procedure in which specifically shaped implants are used to insert into your lips carefully. The purpose of their insertion is to add the volume. We insert these implants at the ends of your lips to provide them with a natural shape that matches your skin as well as boosts the appearance of your lips. This procedure is an answer to you if you really want to get a permanent solution to your lip augmentation.
Which One Is Best?
According to our surgeons, lip implants are more beneficial when you need a permanent solution to your lip enlargement in Dubai. Let’s dig out some benefits of lip implants that make them better as compared to lip injections.
- These implants are made of soft silicone.
- They are specifically shaped to provide a volume to your lips.
- You don’t need to get more visits to your plastic surgeon to manage them.
- They are permanent as compared to lip injections.
- No doubt, they are more expensive as compared to fillers but their time duration is more than made them cost-effective than fillers on a long run.
- They are available in different lengths and thickness so that your surgeon may choose the one that suits your lips.
- You will not feel them as a hard substance. In fact, these implants are extremely soft just like your lips or even make them softer than before.
- Almost 1 month is enough for recovery. However, swelling recovers in the first week of the treatment.
Now, have you made your decision and you want to get the treatment for permanent lip augmentation but need to know the cost? Well, the cost varies from person to person so you need to ask your surgeon in this regard.